When I wanna start the day right, every day of the week, I make a batch of Sarah Wilsons Chocolate Coco-Nutty Granola!
- 3 cups coconut flakes.
- 2 cups mixed almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts and pepitas (preferably activated, roughly chopped).
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional).
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted.
- 2 teaspoons rice malt syrup (optional).
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder.
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs.
- 1/2 cup Greek-style full-fat yoghurt or unsweetened coconut yoghurt, to serve.
- 1. Preheat oven to 120ºC / 250°F / Gas Mark ½ and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine all ingredients (except yoghurt), then spread evenly on the tray.
3. Bake for about 20-25 minutes until golden, turning halfway through the cooking time. The darker it is, the crunchier it will be.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
5. Store it in an airtight container in the pantry for up to 2 weeks (or in the freezer for even longer!).
To serve, I used almond milk and blueberries!
- Photo coming soon!